Client: Hummersknott Academy
Maintenance Period: 3 Years
Following a competitive tendering exercise based both on quality and price Sustain Landscapes were the successful contractors selected to maintain the grounds at Hummersknott Academy for a three year term with the possible extension to five years.
The grounds maintenance contract comprises the following elements:
- Maintenance of amenity grass and shrub beds
- Maintenance of sports field areas to include: grass cutting, initial marking of pitches, over marking, fertilising, topdressing, athletics track marking and goal post erection and dismantling.
- Maintenance of 3G synthetic turf pitch
- Hedge pruning and tree maintenance
- Maintenance of all weather cricket pitch
- Litter and leaf collection
- Hard area weed control