Client: Park View Academy
Contract Value: £57,000
Park View Academy had an existing, sand-filled, synthetic turf pitch which was worn and subject to drainage problems.
Sustain Landscapes were the selected contractor to remove the existing surface, replacing it with a new playing surface suitable for football and netball.
The works included the following:
- Lift and remove the existing surface;
- Install 1820m2 Trocellen XC5010 10mm underlay shockpad;
- Install 1820m2 Playrite Champion 24P 24mm sand filled synthetic surface suitable for football, netball, basketball, hockey and tennis;
- Installation of inlaid lines for 1no. five aside footbal and 3no. netball courts;
- A 12-month maintenance period followed the installation to include brushing, cleansing, decompaction and sand infill top up as required.